Delphine Restaurant - Hollywood
W Hollywood Hotel | 6250 Hollywood Boulevard
Indulge at Delphine Eatery & Bar, a Hollywood favorite amongst locals and W Hollywood guests alike. Dive into signature cocktails and innovative cuisine at Delphine restaurant. It offers Contemporary American cuisine that is California inspired with a focus on fresh, organic ingredients. The menu, by Executive Chef Robert Trester, features a selection of starters, from the house favorite kale salad and charred brussel sprouts, to entree specialties like the famous Delphine Burger, 12oz bone-in filet, and seared Maine diver scallops. Delphine also has a separate bar menu available all night in addition to Happy Hour daily from 5-7 PM in the bar area. See why the La Times called Delphine “A bright new star on Hollywood Boulevard”. Located directly across the street from The Pantages Theatre, Delphine is the perfect place to complete your dinner and a show experience.
*Menus subject to change
With a validating stamp, the following rates are available by WHEELS:
- $10 for the first two hours; $15 thereafter +10% city tax
- Monday - Friday after 5PM - flat rate of $20
- Saturday and Sunday after 11AM - flat rate of $20
Please note, self-parking is not avaliable.
Or visit online at the Delphine Restaurant Website.
Hours of Operation
Delphine Eatery & Bar is located inside W Hollywood and proudly serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Delphine is always open late for late night bites, delicious desserts and cocktails.
- Breakfast - Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-11:00am
- Brunch - Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am-2:00pm
- Lunch - Monday-Friday: 11:00am-3:00pm, Closed from 3-5pm
- Supper - Saturday: 2:00pm-5:00pm, Sunday - 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Dinner - Sunday: 4:00pm-10:00 pm, Monday-Thursday: 5:00pm-10:00pm,
- Happy Hour - Monday-Friday: 8:00pm-10:00pm